[ All you can gol-gi ]
Yum Yum, Just came home from dinner w. my mom... I ate so much that my stomach is about to burst. I think I can go w/o food for few days.. ok ok I lied... it will only last for a day... tomorrow, I will be hungry again....
I can't wait til monday, I know I will meet up with LYK... ok ok I know I will see her tomorrow at the church.. but I know I'm only gonna meet w. her for a moment..
*yawn* its time for a bed.. I will need to wake up early and drive up to MD.....opps.. I'm in MD.. I meant back to NJ.. (to Philly).
Yum Yum, Just came home from dinner w. my mom... I ate so much that my stomach is about to burst. I think I can go w/o food for few days.. ok ok I lied... it will only last for a day... tomorrow, I will be hungry again....
I can't wait til monday, I know I will meet up with LYK... ok ok I know I will see her tomorrow at the church.. but I know I'm only gonna meet w. her for a moment..
*yawn* its time for a bed.. I will need to wake up early and drive up to MD.....opps.. I'm in MD.. I meant back to NJ.. (to Philly).