[ Banana Bread ]
Banana bread I had this morning made me shed some tears... not because it was spicy and hot, but because it was triggered by an active ingredient of the bread. You might be guessing 'banana'..sorry, it was 'love' I know, I might be making big deal out of a simple banana bread baked by LYK... but either way... I'm just thankful...
Men are easily pleased by food... I agree but.... this time... its was more than that...
Banana bread I had this morning made me shed some tears... not because it was spicy and hot, but because it was triggered by an active ingredient of the bread. You might be guessing 'banana'..sorry, it was 'love' I know, I might be making big deal out of a simple banana bread baked by LYK... but either way... I'm just thankful...
Men are easily pleased by food... I agree but.... this time... its was more than that...