Hugey's note
Thursday, June 20, 2002
[ many entry ]
I wrote alot today.... what's wrong w. me today?
posted by Mr. Chicken Whopper at
7:40 PM
<< Home
About
Hugeyuj's random thoughts.
Previous
[ Ramen ] I'm gonna eat korean ramen for dinner t...
[ I wonder ??? ] I wonder how my friends are doin...
[ I did it !!! ] It's 9:29 .... its funny how I'...
[ Banana Bread ] Banana bread I had this morning ...
[ Night to remember ] hehe, I just got back from ...
[ Bourne Identity ] I've watched 'Bourne Identity...
{ I missed it ] I missed the time... perhaps next...
[ I have a date !!! ] Oh yes, I have a date tonig...
[ Healing Waters ] I've built a bridge All of my ...
[ Time to head home !! ] Its that time of the day...