[ NJ Transit ]
I was late to work today thanks to my commuter train. It came on time and was on schedule until we arrived at Metropark, NJ. I guess it lost some kind of electric power or something. We were stuck at the station for almost 20 minutes, as a result I was late to work. If I was in Amtrak, I bet I would be in schedule. (Did u know Amtrak owns the tracks ? meaning they have the right of way).
I'm thinking of taking my special friend to DC or NYC via train someday... she never rode on a train before I hope she enjoys it... and eat in the train too, she enjoys food like me...
I was late to work today thanks to my commuter train. It came on time and was on schedule until we arrived at Metropark, NJ. I guess it lost some kind of electric power or something. We were stuck at the station for almost 20 minutes, as a result I was late to work. If I was in Amtrak, I bet I would be in schedule. (Did u know Amtrak owns the tracks ? meaning they have the right of way).
I'm thinking of taking my special friend to DC or NYC via train someday... she never rode on a train before I hope she enjoys it... and eat in the train too, she enjoys food like me...