[ slow down !!!!!!! ]
Ummmm its amazing how work related stress can affect your personal life in many ways. For example I know I'm not suppose to but I was venting out my frustrations on my special friend. (I'm so sorry and I hope you'd forgive me). Ok more than venting out..I just wanted to hear her so that I'd feel better. I have to admit, she helps me to handle stress and take care them. Now after talking w. her on a phone, I feel much better and now I'm back hehehe. I'm so thankful that God is using her to comfort me, but then again I must not forget that only Christ's love can truly satisfy my soul.
I think I'm gonna slow down so that I can spend more time w. Him... 'Here I am.....'
Ummmm its amazing how work related stress can affect your personal life in many ways. For example I know I'm not suppose to but I was venting out my frustrations on my special friend. (I'm so sorry and I hope you'd forgive me). Ok more than venting out..I just wanted to hear her so that I'd feel better. I have to admit, she helps me to handle stress and take care them. Now after talking w. her on a phone, I feel much better and now I'm back hehehe. I'm so thankful that God is using her to comfort me, but then again I must not forget that only Christ's love can truly satisfy my soul.
I think I'm gonna slow down so that I can spend more time w. Him... 'Here I am.....'