[ Concerned ]
LYK is not feeling well today and I believe she will feel that way for next few days. I wish I had a power to take away her pains... I wish I can comfort her and stand right beside her...
I wonder... maybe I'm taking this too seriously since this is purely biological. I know she will be right this once a month but I'm willing to go thru with her every month...
hehe I think I'm funny.. I just don't know what to do in these situations... I can't wait til next wek when she will be back to normal conditions.
LYK is not feeling well today and I believe she will feel that way for next few days. I wish I had a power to take away her pains... I wish I can comfort her and stand right beside her...
I wonder... maybe I'm taking this too seriously since this is purely biological. I know she will be right this once a month but I'm willing to go thru with her every month...
hehe I think I'm funny.. I just don't know what to do in these situations... I can't wait til next wek when she will be back to normal conditions.