[ Finally ]
My blog is working again, I've been trying to update this until now... Sorry folks... hehe by the way, I was told by my friend my page can be linked from his Hpage. You know this page was made just for LYK the Squeaker but you won't be able to figure out what's going on anyway so... enjoy ...
[Home Home]
I'm going home home to MD tomorrow... It's been a month since I went home... I miss my parents, my little brother, and yes my dog... I was told my dog had some grooming... hehehe
Things that I look forward to when I get home home:
1. Spending time w. my brother and family.
2. Eating out w. family
3. Playing train simulator
4. Looking forward to come back to NJ (get it?)
My blog is working again, I've been trying to update this until now... Sorry folks... hehe by the way, I was told by my friend my page can be linked from his Hpage. You know this page was made just for LYK the Squeaker but you won't be able to figure out what's going on anyway so... enjoy ...
[Home Home]
I'm going home home to MD tomorrow... It's been a month since I went home... I miss my parents, my little brother, and yes my dog... I was told my dog had some grooming... hehehe
Things that I look forward to when I get home home:
1. Spending time w. my brother and family.
2. Eating out w. family
3. Playing train simulator
4. Looking forward to come back to NJ (get it?)