[ Friends ]
One of my friend from church is moving to Boston for his law school. I'm so happy for him and same time envious. I've been out of school about two years but lately I've been thinking about going back to school. Well, there are many reasons why, for instance, its nice to have one of those initials after my name...M.D. , PhD, etc... or I just love learning... ok ok what I just said is a lie... I just like the fact that I can be free from real life worries... But I also enjoy my career of being in finance... opps.. I'm suppose to talk about my friends...
Just to say farewell to DL, gp of friends went out for hang out and dinner after the service. Many times I take my friends for granted.. now that I think about them... they are really 'cool'. When we are in school, being 'cool' is being popular, being able show all of your moves at clubbing, tried all kinds of 'drinks', etc... but post-college yrs... being 'cool' is being settled and being confident about what you do.. most of all being 'cool' is being your self...
I think I'm cool..why?? b/c I am who I am, God's beautiful creation and one of his children...
one note... I think I'm getting sick... but I think I will be ok by tomorrow morning... I just took NyQuil... its a strong stuff.... I'm sleepy...
Another note... as I always mention.. I'm thankful for LYK... after hearing one of the examples from the message, there are many women out there but LYK is unique to me and I love her and I will take care of her w. all that I can..
Hey ppl, I might sound very cheesy but believe me... once you find 'the one' ... you will say things you thought you would never say before and you will do things that you wouldn't have before... once you are in love... you would do anything... yes.. its crazy but its worth of being crazy...
One of my friend from church is moving to Boston for his law school. I'm so happy for him and same time envious. I've been out of school about two years but lately I've been thinking about going back to school. Well, there are many reasons why, for instance, its nice to have one of those initials after my name...M.D. , PhD, etc... or I just love learning... ok ok what I just said is a lie... I just like the fact that I can be free from real life worries... But I also enjoy my career of being in finance... opps.. I'm suppose to talk about my friends...
Just to say farewell to DL, gp of friends went out for hang out and dinner after the service. Many times I take my friends for granted.. now that I think about them... they are really 'cool'. When we are in school, being 'cool' is being popular, being able show all of your moves at clubbing, tried all kinds of 'drinks', etc... but post-college yrs... being 'cool' is being settled and being confident about what you do.. most of all being 'cool' is being your self...
I think I'm cool..why?? b/c I am who I am, God's beautiful creation and one of his children...
one note... I think I'm getting sick... but I think I will be ok by tomorrow morning... I just took NyQuil... its a strong stuff.... I'm sleepy...
Another note... as I always mention.. I'm thankful for LYK... after hearing one of the examples from the message, there are many women out there but LYK is unique to me and I love her and I will take care of her w. all that I can..
Hey ppl, I might sound very cheesy but believe me... once you find 'the one' ... you will say things you thought you would never say before and you will do things that you wouldn't have before... once you are in love... you would do anything... yes.. its crazy but its worth of being crazy...