Hugey's note

Monday, August 05, 2002

[ Good meal ]

Once again, I've had a good dinner thanks to my honey...well, it didn't involved cooking but it was provided by her. I know I've mentioned this before but when I'm being fed, I feel really loved. For example, when my mom cooks my favorites when I'm home home, I feel thankful to be home and thankful for her... That's how I feel when LYK cooks for me... I must say once again, I am blessed...

[ Just like a kid ]

there are days when I act like a kid in front of LYK... well, its more like being immature... but even w. that she's really good to me and very forgiving... is not that me acting like a kid is hurting her but I feel I'm like a kid when I'm being selfish... well, its time to be my self again... and be mature...