[ What a weekend ! ]
My weekend was filled with lots of fun and memorable activities. LYK and I drove down to Washington DC, to visit Georgetown...briefly meet up with my parents and back to NJ. We enjoyed the beautiful weather in DC with nice scenic buildings and interesting ppl... eat fancy breakfast (ok it wasn't that but the place was nice :) ) Eat cheap korean food at Lotte in Ellicot City, near Baltimore, and then we drove back to NJ. Well, it consisted of lots of driving but for me, spending time w. LYK I cherish no matter what we do...
Next day we had to wake up early to help put with church fellowship... we've purchased lots of veggies and hummus for the pita bread... While LYK was updating the web page for the church, I was helping out with the noon service... Starting this school year, I will be in noon service committee... I'm honored to serve God in the church...
The best part of the day was spending time with friends after the service...ok ok I love going over to EL's place to watch movie and eat... this time my self and LYK cooked for ppl... I hope they enjoyed it.. after the dinner we watched 'Tell me something' a korean horror movie about serial killer... I tell you... I was really scared... I hope LYK didn't noticed... hehe ok ok the truth is everyone there found out I cannot watch scary movies... as I was watching w. ppl, I was constanly covering my eyes... and at one moment, I ran into EL' s room to avoid certain sceans.. LYK, you know I'm strong and be able to protect you... hehe
On Labor day, out church had a picnic...thankfully the weather was nice and cool... I was glad that lots of ppl showed up ... I was able to play some tennis and ride on a bike...
I think overall this past weekend was awesome and relaxing weekend... except for the lack of sleep part..
now.. I'll need to go to bed so that I can catch up...
My weekend was filled with lots of fun and memorable activities. LYK and I drove down to Washington DC, to visit Georgetown...briefly meet up with my parents and back to NJ. We enjoyed the beautiful weather in DC with nice scenic buildings and interesting ppl... eat fancy breakfast (ok it wasn't that but the place was nice :) ) Eat cheap korean food at Lotte in Ellicot City, near Baltimore, and then we drove back to NJ. Well, it consisted of lots of driving but for me, spending time w. LYK I cherish no matter what we do...
Next day we had to wake up early to help put with church fellowship... we've purchased lots of veggies and hummus for the pita bread... While LYK was updating the web page for the church, I was helping out with the noon service... Starting this school year, I will be in noon service committee... I'm honored to serve God in the church...
The best part of the day was spending time with friends after the service...ok ok I love going over to EL's place to watch movie and eat... this time my self and LYK cooked for ppl... I hope they enjoyed it.. after the dinner we watched 'Tell me something' a korean horror movie about serial killer... I tell you... I was really scared... I hope LYK didn't noticed... hehe ok ok the truth is everyone there found out I cannot watch scary movies... as I was watching w. ppl, I was constanly covering my eyes... and at one moment, I ran into EL' s room to avoid certain sceans.. LYK, you know I'm strong and be able to protect you... hehe
On Labor day, out church had a picnic...thankfully the weather was nice and cool... I was glad that lots of ppl showed up ... I was able to play some tennis and ride on a bike...
I think overall this past weekend was awesome and relaxing weekend... except for the lack of sleep part..
now.. I'll need to go to bed so that I can catch up...