Hugey's note

Monday, October 21, 2002

[ dreams ]


I had two dreams last night, and they both dealt with a hijacker/car jacker


Dream 1: I was on a bus with people. This man suddenly stood up and said he was taking over the bus. I don't remember the details, but it ended good.


Dream 2: I was in a van with some people. This woman said she wanted to take over the van because she wanted a different destination. Somehow, I was able to negotiate with her and calm her down.

squeaker929 posted this at 9:35 AM.

Ok, these weren't my dreams but I want to analyze... umm let me see, dream 1, I say the movie, 'Speed'. But thing is she did not watched this movie recently. The recent movies I've watched with her were Fugitive and Wind Talker. The movie Fugitive does contain a bus scene where Harrison Ford was travelling in a bus on a way to the jail.

Dream 2, I have no idea... I say overall, my conlcusion... Squeaker misses HY which is Hugeyuj and she's very hungry... perhaps craving for cheesecake??