[ Parking ]
Why is it so hard to find parking spaces?? Seems like when you're in hurry, there tend to be no spaces while you are early so something, you find a spce in front of whatever and you end up killing your free time you have... ok, I have no idea what I'm writing here..wait I know.. let me tell you what happened today:
After the service, DP, LYK and I decided to go eat all-you can eat sushi in center city. We figured lunch-hr ends at 4 pm so we took our time to head to the center city. Well, once we were there, there were no spaces to be found. In frustration of finding no spaces and hunger, we ended up finding a nice space, that was after driving around for 20 mintues. ... ZZzzZZzz... ... I'm sleepy and I don't want to finish.... well perhaps I might continue tomorrow...
btw... I miss me sweet honey...
Why is it so hard to find parking spaces?? Seems like when you're in hurry, there tend to be no spaces while you are early so something, you find a spce in front of whatever and you end up killing your free time you have... ok, I have no idea what I'm writing here..wait I know.. let me tell you what happened today:
After the service, DP, LYK and I decided to go eat all-you can eat sushi in center city. We figured lunch-hr ends at 4 pm so we took our time to head to the center city. Well, once we were there, there were no spaces to be found. In frustration of finding no spaces and hunger, we ended up finding a nice space, that was after driving around for 20 mintues. ... ZZzzZZzz... ... I'm sleepy and I don't want to finish.... well perhaps I might continue tomorrow...
btw... I miss me sweet honey...