[ My birthday ]
What a blessed birthday I had !! Well, I've got total of 5 gifts from LYK:
1. Matt Redman CD I've ben trying to get. Its amazing how girls remember everything you say. Well, about two weeks ago, I've found out new Matt Redman CD was released, LYK ,must have heard what I said about the CD. Hehe...
2. Nose hair trimmer. I finally have it !!! Like many folks, I use small cissors to cut my nose hairs, not any more !!
3. Steak dinner !!! Yum Yum... She even called ahead so that we can get out table early...
4. Nice huge glass jar w. paper stars inside...We've been collecting paper stars... A jar I had was almost full...
5. The Best gift : Squeaker...
thank you LYK for the best birthday I've ever had.
What a blessed birthday I had !! Well, I've got total of 5 gifts from LYK:
1. Matt Redman CD I've ben trying to get. Its amazing how girls remember everything you say. Well, about two weeks ago, I've found out new Matt Redman CD was released, LYK ,must have heard what I said about the CD. Hehe...
2. Nose hair trimmer. I finally have it !!! Like many folks, I use small cissors to cut my nose hairs, not any more !!
3. Steak dinner !!! Yum Yum... She even called ahead so that we can get out table early...
4. Nice huge glass jar w. paper stars inside...We've been collecting paper stars... A jar I had was almost full...
5. The Best gift : Squeaker...
thank you LYK for the best birthday I've ever had.