[ Paper Stars ]
I wanted to dedicate today's post to my honey, LYK...
Its time to get a bigger bottle for the paper stars honey. When I look at the stars in the bottle getting filled, I see your dedications to me. Its more than mere paper stars, its filled with your love.
I know your love for me is unconditional,
When I'm hungry, you make sure I'm fed.
When I'm feeling 'blue', you make sure there's big smile,
When I'm sick, you make sure you feel better.
When I'm happy, you're right beside me to celebrate together,
I'm so blessed.
Thank you for making me the most special person in your life...I'm so excited...and I'm looking forward to our future days together...
I wanted to dedicate today's post to my honey, LYK...
Its time to get a bigger bottle for the paper stars honey. When I look at the stars in the bottle getting filled, I see your dedications to me. Its more than mere paper stars, its filled with your love.
I know your love for me is unconditional,
When I'm hungry, you make sure I'm fed.
When I'm feeling 'blue', you make sure there's big smile,
When I'm sick, you make sure you feel better.
When I'm happy, you're right beside me to celebrate together,
I'm so blessed.
Thank you for making me the most special person in your life...I'm so excited...and I'm looking forward to our future days together...