Hugey's note

Tuesday, January 28, 2003

[ Short work week ]

Thank God I'll be working today and tomorrow only this week, its not that I'm taking vacation nor got laid off, I used my carried over days from last year to cover my moving days. Yes folks, only three days left til I move. I'm half packed and eager to move. I was told we got a new carpet. I'm glad and I hope we will be able to keep it clean.

I have a major headache, I think its due to lack of sleep or perhaps due to quality of air in my room. I need to vent and circulate the air in my room but its too cold to open the windows. Nah, I'm not gonna worry about it, I'll be at new place my this friday...everything will be clean...oh my, words cannot express how excited I am...