[ this weekend ]
I can't wait for this weekend. I'll get to finally relax.
Things I have planned:
1. get an oil change done
2. watch Chicago
3. eat SoonDuBu - YUMMYYUMMYYUM
4. watch Once Upon A Time in China 1.2.3 hehe.
5. eat and relax a bunch.
6. perhaps I get to start packing my stuff up.
7. Make sure LYK gets to call her friends to see what they're up to...
8. Give her hugs and kisses...
I can't wait for this weekend. I'll get to finally relax.
Things I have planned:
1. get an oil change done
2. watch Chicago
3. eat SoonDuBu - YUMMYYUMMYYUM
4. watch Once Upon A Time in China 1.2.3 hehe.
5. eat and relax a bunch.
6. perhaps I get to start packing my stuff up.
7. Make sure LYK gets to call her friends to see what they're up to...
8. Give her hugs and kisses...