[ Weekend Recap ]
Friday-the work was usual, except for the fact that my coworker was in vacation. After the work, I drove straight home to meet up with LYK and my roommates. Normally I pick up LYK on a way since her house is on my usual commute route. One of my roommate SM decided to stay home instead of driving back to N. NJ. DP, SM, LYK, and I decided to rent a DVD to relax and hang out together. We all decided to rent 'ring' which I wanted to watch partly yet afraid. I must say it wasn't that scary but it was very 'dark'. I don't like 'dark' movies.
Saturday - I woke up at 9 ish, LYK came around 10:30 ish, we all cooked breakfast, consist of eggs, pancakes, and some kind of 'spam'. I ended up eating eggs with rice. After the breakfast, Sm suggested to check out remote controlled airplanes. I't was cool to see little things fly.
Afterward, we came back home to relax more.
Sunday - After the service, my rommies, LYK, and I went to eat soon du boo. I've been craving it for long time... my honey paid for my meals... I just love my honey taking care of me with little things...
Tomorrow is another day of work... I'm looking forward to this coming week...
ta ta !!!!
Friday-the work was usual, except for the fact that my coworker was in vacation. After the work, I drove straight home to meet up with LYK and my roommates. Normally I pick up LYK on a way since her house is on my usual commute route. One of my roommate SM decided to stay home instead of driving back to N. NJ. DP, SM, LYK, and I decided to rent a DVD to relax and hang out together. We all decided to rent 'ring' which I wanted to watch partly yet afraid. I must say it wasn't that scary but it was very 'dark'. I don't like 'dark' movies.
Saturday - I woke up at 9 ish, LYK came around 10:30 ish, we all cooked breakfast, consist of eggs, pancakes, and some kind of 'spam'. I ended up eating eggs with rice. After the breakfast, Sm suggested to check out remote controlled airplanes. I't was cool to see little things fly.
Afterward, we came back home to relax more.
Sunday - After the service, my rommies, LYK, and I went to eat soon du boo. I've been craving it for long time... my honey paid for my meals... I just love my honey taking care of me with little things...
Tomorrow is another day of work... I'm looking forward to this coming week...
ta ta !!!!