Hugey's note
Wednesday, February 04, 2004
create your own visited country map
or
write about it on the open travel guide
Countries I've visted so far...
create your own visited states map
or
write about it on the open travel guide
States I've visited so far...
posted by Mr. Chicken Whopper at
10:36 PM
<< Home
About
Hugeyuj's random thoughts.
Previous
I've spent about 2 hrs playing this game: http://n...
A B C D E Which one?? I like the ring 'A'. Its t...
Apparently this ring cost $$$$$, so expensive !!...
[ Retreat ] I'm looking forward to this weekend's...
[ E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles ??? ] I just can't believe ...
[...] Happy MLK day !!!...I had a nice day off.
[ Plans for the weekend ] I'm planning to driving...
[ Plans for the weekend ] I'm planning to driving...
[ ... ] Our region was hit with another snow stor...
[...] E-A-G-L-E-S... Eagles !!! Tonight's game a...