[ Weekend Recap ]
Friday - Sunday : Stayed home all weekend due to illness.
[ My LYK ]
Let me tell you how lucky I am to have LYK by my side. This weekend, I was really sick, so sick that I couldn't even get off the bed on sautrday. Lucky me I had LYK right by my side to take care of me. I really think b/c of her love for me speed up my recovery.
Friday - Sunday : Stayed home all weekend due to illness.
[ My LYK ]
Let me tell you how lucky I am to have LYK by my side. This weekend, I was really sick, so sick that I couldn't even get off the bed on sautrday. Lucky me I had LYK right by my side to take care of me. I really think b/c of her love for me speed up my recovery.