Hugey's note
Friday, June 25, 2004
You're Rubik's Cube!! You may think you're
popular, but you're actually extremely
annoying. Seriously.
What childhood toy from the 80s are you?
brought to you by
Quizilla
posted by Mr. Chicken Whopper at
4:08 PM
<< Home
About
Hugeyuj's random thoughts.
Previous
[ Plans for the weekend ] 1. Finish programming p...
[ Old friends ] Thanks to gmail, I've received an...
[ How I popped the question ] I popped the questi...
[ May 29, 04 ] 5/29/04 is the day LYK and I got e...
[Chicago] LYK and I will be in Chicago from frida...
[ Finally !!! ] I've been waiting for my final gr...
[ Phillies Game ] What a beautiful day to be at b...
[ Chicago ] On memorial day weekend, LYK and I wi...
[ wow ] 2 years ago, on a whim, took a road trip ...
"It is the chiefest point of happiness that a man...