[ mental wish list ]
Inspired by TH, I've my own version of mental wish list.
My wish list for today:
-Go home and sleep
-Eat sushi
-Play xbox
Well, at least I'll be home after 5pm from work and relax...but eating sushi and playing xbox? well, that would be upto LYK...hehe
My wish list for this week:
-Skipping out the leadership retreat and take a road trip with LYK
I know this wish will not come true since the retreat is mandatory for all the leaders.
My wish list for this month:
??? since its almost end of the month.
My wish list for this year:
-A job close to home
-Trip to Chicago
-New car
Ah, man..I'm getting sleepy...I can't think, all I wish for now is my first wish: Go home and sleep.
Inspired by TH, I've my own version of mental wish list.
My wish list for today:
-Go home and sleep
-Eat sushi
-Play xbox
Well, at least I'll be home after 5pm from work and relax...but eating sushi and playing xbox? well, that would be upto LYK...hehe
My wish list for this week:
-Skipping out the leadership retreat and take a road trip with LYK
I know this wish will not come true since the retreat is mandatory for all the leaders.
My wish list for this month:
??? since its almost end of the month.
My wish list for this year:
-A job close to home
-Trip to Chicago
-New car
Ah, man..I'm getting sleepy...I can't think, all I wish for now is my first wish: Go home and sleep.