Umm.. I have no idea what I'm gonna eat tonight, perhaps curry rice. It will save me about $6 . $6 x 4 = $24 for this week... wow, with that I can take my friend to a nice dinner, perhaps to cheesecake factory. I know she loves that place. Oh, another reason for me to save some $$$, my monthly train pass costs me $204/ month. It's good to save money for many reasons, most importantly for the future.
Now that I think about it, I was told a diamond ring averages about $8000. *sigh* I guess I should start saving now. If you think about it, its better to plan ahead even if you haven't found that special person.
Now that I think about it, I was told a diamond ring averages about $8000. *sigh* I guess I should start saving now. If you think about it, its better to plan ahead even if you haven't found that special person.
