[ She admits ]
She admits !! yes I do wish this can be simple as a movie but yes we are living in a real life. Every decision we make there are consequences yet some decisions you will need to go for it with wisdom. No matter what happens, its all up to Him to lead the path.
I do appreciate and respect that she is being careful... ofcourse we need to be careful.. I am.... are (u) ? hehe I know you are. and yes I do respect your boundaries.. I did stepped over at times yet.. I will do my best not to cross. But remember to forgive me if I make mistakes....
She admits !! yes I do wish this can be simple as a movie but yes we are living in a real life. Every decision we make there are consequences yet some decisions you will need to go for it with wisdom. No matter what happens, its all up to Him to lead the path.
I do appreciate and respect that she is being careful... ofcourse we need to be careful.. I am.... are (u) ? hehe I know you are. and yes I do respect your boundaries.. I did stepped over at times yet.. I will do my best not to cross. But remember to forgive me if I make mistakes....
