Hugey's note

Monday, July 08, 2002

[ First day ]

Today was my first day at my new job. It was very smooth day thanks to my God and LYK... First, my commute was very smooth, well it took me about 1 hrs to get to work but compare to my previous job, it was nothing... As I got to work I was expecting to be busy since it was monday but it wasn't...well, my boss told me it was more busy than usual but I guess I was well prepared to handle anything...

Oh, best part of the day...well, yes you've guessed it, meeting up with LYK. It was last minute decision we've made last night. Just stopping by since its on the way home from work. One thing I've realized, knowing someone is expecting me is such great blessing. I can still picture the big smile on her face when she opened her door... I'm so blessed... Thank you Lord... and thank you LYK...