[ just realized # 2 ]
I've just realized I put on a wrong pair of socks...well, I did a lundry last night, and this morning as I was putting on a sock, I put on a sock #1 on left foot and sock #2 on a right foot.. how could this happen... I know I was little tired... but that was my fault... oh well... I just hope LYK doesn't laugh at me when she sees me later today..
I've just realized I put on a wrong pair of socks...well, I did a lundry last night, and this morning as I was putting on a sock, I put on a sock #1 on left foot and sock #2 on a right foot.. how could this happen... I know I was little tired... but that was my fault... oh well... I just hope LYK doesn't laugh at me when she sees me later today..
