[ New topics ]
I was noted that this blogs is being read by more than one person...well... due to the high demand... I will include more topics in my life besides LYK aka Squeaker and foods...
well, let me share what I did today... well, I kinda did in earlier entry... oh, I also met up w. NJ crews... some dinner and chatting. I've ordered meatball & pasta..but it wasn't tasty... what a way to waste money... ... well, I'm getting tired so I will continue w. new topics tomorrow..
next topic: Mini Cooper S.. heheh I'm in love w. that car...
I was noted that this blogs is being read by more than one person...well... due to the high demand... I will include more topics in my life besides LYK aka Squeaker and foods...
well, let me share what I did today... well, I kinda did in earlier entry... oh, I also met up w. NJ crews... some dinner and chatting. I've ordered meatball & pasta..but it wasn't tasty... what a way to waste money... ... well, I'm getting tired so I will continue w. new topics tomorrow..
next topic: Mini Cooper S.. heheh I'm in love w. that car...
