[ Laundry ]
I'm waiting for laundry to be done...I'm lacking slacks for the work...as soon as its finished, I must iron at least one pant so that I can goto work... for the rest.. I will do tomorrow. Oh, I spent time with friends and LYK... brief dinner at penn campus, afterward, LYK and I spent time at the lake we go often for the star gazing...hehe for she's the star in my life...
I'm getting tired and when's that laundry will finish??
I'm waiting for laundry to be done...I'm lacking slacks for the work...as soon as its finished, I must iron at least one pant so that I can goto work... for the rest.. I will do tomorrow. Oh, I spent time with friends and LYK... brief dinner at penn campus, afterward, LYK and I spent time at the lake we go often for the star gazing...hehe for she's the star in my life...
I'm getting tired and when's that laundry will finish??
