[ Snow Storm ]
Delaware valley is anticipating snow storm, yay, its about time when I get to see the snow storm !! I've been wanting to test out new tires I got for my car past weekend. Don't worry, I will be careful of driving. I don't want my honey to worry about me. I wish I can skip work and make snowman w. my honey...
btw, funny things happened this evening on a way home. I've noticed a cell phone ringing which wasn't mine, LYK was calling her own cell to locate where it was... Sad thing about this is that I won't be able to speak to her in the morning since she won't have a phone...
Delaware valley is anticipating snow storm, yay, its about time when I get to see the snow storm !! I've been wanting to test out new tires I got for my car past weekend. Don't worry, I will be careful of driving. I don't want my honey to worry about me. I wish I can skip work and make snowman w. my honey...
btw, funny things happened this evening on a way home. I've noticed a cell phone ringing which wasn't mine, LYK was calling her own cell to locate where it was... Sad thing about this is that I won't be able to speak to her in the morning since she won't have a phone...
