Hugey's note

Thursday, March 20, 2003

[ Spring spring spring !!! ]

Its been about 6 hrs since the spring has begun. I've been waiting for many many weeks. I thank God gor the beautiful weather.

[ Operation Iraq Freedom ]

US has finally begun war against Iraq...ummm I hope this war ends ASAP...

[ Weekend ahead ]

I have another dental appointment after work tomorrow. I've started rootcanal treatment last week, can you believe its going to cost me about $900 with the dental insurance !!! That's what I have to pay for not going to the dentist every 6 months. My advice, get ur teeth clean and make ur dental appointment !!!

After the appointment, I'm planning to look for birthday gift for my brother with LYK. I don't know what to buy !!! I need some help here. I'm sure LYK will help me.

On saturday, I will be driving down to MD to see my family...originally, LYK was going to driving down together but since she wan't feeling well, she'll be staying home.