[ My B-Day ]
You know you're getting old when you almost forget about your birthday. I can't believe I'm 2? years old but like ppls say, as you age, you gain more wisdom. But the question is am I becoming more wise? Feels like I'm forgetting all the things I've learned in college. Oh well, I can I do...
Just to recap what I did this weekend:
Friday- work, dinner, term paper and project. Ok, Thanks to Lynnette, I was able to complete my term paper which was originally due last week but thanks to my unused grace period for my class, I was able to turn it in on this past saturday w/o any penalty.
Saturday- More work, food shopping, and DVDs
Sunday- Worship service, and lunch with my wonderful friends.
[ Chicago ]
Yay, Lynnette and I will depart to Chicago tomorrow until thursday.
Forecast for my trip to Chicago:
Mon Nov 24 AM Snow Showers / Wind
32°/24°
30 %
Tue Nov 25 Mostly Cloudy / Wind
43°/34°
10 %
Wed Nov 26 Partly Cloudy
44°/31°
20 %
Thu Nov 27 Mostly Sunny
42°/37°
0 %
Its gonna be COLD...I better pack my scarf...
Dear friends who came out earlier today, thanks...and have a good thanksgiving...see ya on friday...
You know you're getting old when you almost forget about your birthday. I can't believe I'm 2? years old but like ppls say, as you age, you gain more wisdom. But the question is am I becoming more wise? Feels like I'm forgetting all the things I've learned in college. Oh well, I can I do...
Just to recap what I did this weekend:
Friday- work, dinner, term paper and project. Ok, Thanks to Lynnette, I was able to complete my term paper which was originally due last week but thanks to my unused grace period for my class, I was able to turn it in on this past saturday w/o any penalty.
Saturday- More work, food shopping, and DVDs
Sunday- Worship service, and lunch with my wonderful friends.
[ Chicago ]
Yay, Lynnette and I will depart to Chicago tomorrow until thursday.
Forecast for my trip to Chicago:
Mon Nov 24 AM Snow Showers / Wind
32°/24°
30 %
Tue Nov 25 Mostly Cloudy / Wind
43°/34°
10 %
Wed Nov 26 Partly Cloudy
44°/31°
20 %
Thu Nov 27 Mostly Sunny
42°/37°
0 %
Its gonna be COLD...I better pack my scarf...
Dear friends who came out earlier today, thanks...and have a good thanksgiving...see ya on friday...
