Hugey's note

Sunday, April 11, 2004

[ Weekend Recap ]

Even though I had three day weekend, it felt like it was very short weekend. I can't believe its already sunday evening !!!

Friday, it was a day off for me, I've planned to sleep-in but I ended up waking up at 8am. Watched 'Today' morning show for an hour. William Hung was a guest singer in the show. Took a shower afterwards. Around noon, I ended up breaking fast with Roberto since he was being forced into fast by DP. I knew exactly how he was feeling so I gave him some food, I ended up heating DP's chicken nuggets. After lunch, I studied until 5 pm to head to LYK's parents gai-gae to finished setting up the networks. F.y.i. I'm not a newtorking savvy but recently gained some interest in it. The network worked the way it was suppose to be...I've impressed LYK's parents big time. Afterwards, came home and slept.

Saturday, woke up at 10am, a movie, 'Sliding Door' was on, watched for an hour, took a shower, then headed out to run some errands. Got oil change and car wash for LYK's car. On evening hours, went to BJs with SL, CC, DS, and LYK to shop for church's refreshments.

Sunday, work up at 5 am, to head to church for easter morning service...stayed at church about 9 hrs...longest ever !!!

Now I'm ready for BED !!!!!

Good night and another exciting week begins...