Good bye...
I've said good bye to my Maxima after it finally gave up on me, after 6 years of faithful service. After all the expensive premium gasoline and the pricy synthetic oil change, Ms. Maxima would refuse to be part of my first commute of the new year. So with respect, I said, "good bye" and said "hello" to Ms. Altima.
One thing for sure, there were so many memories I've cherish with Ms. Maxima...
Don't worry, my committment to Altima is only for a short time, I will return in 3 years...unless, sexy Mini Cooper gets in the way...
I've said good bye to my Maxima after it finally gave up on me, after 6 years of faithful service. After all the expensive premium gasoline and the pricy synthetic oil change, Ms. Maxima would refuse to be part of my first commute of the new year. So with respect, I said, "good bye" and said "hello" to Ms. Altima.
One thing for sure, there were so many memories I've cherish with Ms. Maxima...
Don't worry, my committment to Altima is only for a short time, I will return in 3 years...unless, sexy Mini Cooper gets in the way...
