[ Beautiful day ]
I'm so thankful for this beautiful Lord's day. He knows when to shower us with rain or when to light a bright sun for us. Today was sunny and thanks to Him, I was able to spend awesome and quality time w. my special friend. I'm so thankful that she was able to enjoy the day and yes enjoy cha-jang-myun. I tell you, if you ever seen her eat, you will spend lots of $$$$ to treat her.
for another note, I got Taco bell for the dinner... umm I'm gonna enjoy my dinner. After the dinner, i'm gonna hit the book so that I can prepare for the exam this wednesday. But not to worry folks, this exam is totally optional so regardless I pass or not I will always have 2nd chances. But I should still do my best....
I'm so thankful for this beautiful Lord's day. He knows when to shower us with rain or when to light a bright sun for us. Today was sunny and thanks to Him, I was able to spend awesome and quality time w. my special friend. I'm so thankful that she was able to enjoy the day and yes enjoy cha-jang-myun. I tell you, if you ever seen her eat, you will spend lots of $$$$ to treat her.
for another note, I got Taco bell for the dinner... umm I'm gonna enjoy my dinner. After the dinner, i'm gonna hit the book so that I can prepare for the exam this wednesday. But not to worry folks, this exam is totally optional so regardless I pass or not I will always have 2nd chances. But I should still do my best....