[ Driving Late ]
I do believe driving w. lack of sleep can be dangerous as driving while intoxicated.
On friday night, I spent quality time w. LYK. I was so thankful for her, she's so good to be. She baked cookies, drove to church since I was tired from work and was planning to drive home home.. She is so thoughtful and gracious....
Anyways, I ended heading to home home at 2 am.... along the way, there was de-tour so it took extra 30 minutes before crossing Del mem. bridge. I was so tired and constantly fell asleep behind the wheel.. thankfully God was watching over me... I ended up taking LONG nap (til 6 am) at Del rest area...
One thing I wanna let you know is.. don't drive when u're tired....
I do believe driving w. lack of sleep can be dangerous as driving while intoxicated.
On friday night, I spent quality time w. LYK. I was so thankful for her, she's so good to be. She baked cookies, drove to church since I was tired from work and was planning to drive home home.. She is so thoughtful and gracious....
Anyways, I ended heading to home home at 2 am.... along the way, there was de-tour so it took extra 30 minutes before crossing Del mem. bridge. I was so tired and constantly fell asleep behind the wheel.. thankfully God was watching over me... I ended up taking LONG nap (til 6 am) at Del rest area...
One thing I wanna let you know is.. don't drive when u're tired....