[ its like a new car ]
Is it wrong for me to cherish and savor the time of talk w. (u)? I would rather sacrifice of my precious sleep hrs to talk w. (u). Its like getting a new computer, you just wanna use the computer b/c its new and facinating. You just love the sound of u're new keyboard whenever u type... U love the sound of computer sound...
its like driving u're brand new car. I love it and you cherish it..... with the new car you would run all kinds of errands you wouldn't normally do. why b/c its new and facinating.
For me, this new blessing relationship God has given me is fascinating. I savor each moment I spend time together. Even IMing I love. I've never IM everyday before.... but now... everyday.. I long to come home, not for dinner, not for must see TV.. instead, I look forward to IM w. LYK.
Well, then again.. I must learn to give some space for her.. but only wishing for her to understand where I'm coming from ....
Is it wrong for me to cherish and savor the time of talk w. (u)? I would rather sacrifice of my precious sleep hrs to talk w. (u). Its like getting a new computer, you just wanna use the computer b/c its new and facinating. You just love the sound of u're new keyboard whenever u type... U love the sound of computer sound...
its like driving u're brand new car. I love it and you cherish it..... with the new car you would run all kinds of errands you wouldn't normally do. why b/c its new and facinating.
For me, this new blessing relationship God has given me is fascinating. I savor each moment I spend time together. Even IMing I love. I've never IM everyday before.... but now... everyday.. I long to come home, not for dinner, not for must see TV.. instead, I look forward to IM w. LYK.
Well, then again.. I must learn to give some space for her.. but only wishing for her to understand where I'm coming from ....