[ Time of refreshing ]
P. Paul preached about slowing down for God. I really think my schedule is so full of small tasks that many times I forget to take my time for Him. Even though I have almost 2 hrs in the morning, I tend to give only 15 minutes... umm.. I'm convinced that He wants more of me.. ' Here I am Lord !!!! '
Recently He has blessed me w. many things. I'm so thankful and all I can say is 'thank you.'
P. Paul preached about slowing down for God. I really think my schedule is so full of small tasks that many times I forget to take my time for Him. Even though I have almost 2 hrs in the morning, I tend to give only 15 minutes... umm.. I'm convinced that He wants more of me.. ' Here I am Lord !!!! '
Recently He has blessed me w. many things. I'm so thankful and all I can say is 'thank you.'