Hugey's note
Tuesday, July 09, 2002
[ Morning Commute ]
Seems like I'm getting used to this commute... it took me 1hr to get to work...
posted by Mr. Chicken Whopper at
8:37 AM
<< Home
About
Hugeyuj's random thoughts.
Previous
[ First day ] Today was my first day at my new jo...
[ Finally worked ] I had hard time posting last e...
[ Weekend Recap ] Here are the things I did this ...
[ Yes, it its mucho hot humid day ] Today was one...
[ vacation ] I'm taking a week break from a work....
[ Summer fever ] what's going on with the weather...
[ What happened to my computer ? ] Thanks alot LY...
[ my old computer ] Seems like my computer is get...
[ Yuri-gudoo ] I just couldn't hold on.... why i...
[ Hangin' w. boyz ] How much I missed hanging out...