[ Office Supplies ]
I just got a package full of office supplies. I've ordered automatic stapler, keyboard hand rest, pen holders, and many more. Well, I didn't need any since I've already had it but I was told I can order whatever I want to there I went, shopping spree.
I had a date w. my honey last night, very brief since we only met for 2 hrs. Hehe then again I see her everyday...
Well, hr and half left til weekend starts...plans for the weekend:
1. Haircut
2. Car Wash
3. Shopping w. LYK
4. Spending time w. LYK
and
5. Play XBox... while I have it.. must play hard... I'll be returning the system in two weeks....maybe 3 weeks???
I just got a package full of office supplies. I've ordered automatic stapler, keyboard hand rest, pen holders, and many more. Well, I didn't need any since I've already had it but I was told I can order whatever I want to there I went, shopping spree.
I had a date w. my honey last night, very brief since we only met for 2 hrs. Hehe then again I see her everyday...
Well, hr and half left til weekend starts...plans for the weekend:
1. Haircut
2. Car Wash
3. Shopping w. LYK
4. Spending time w. LYK
and
5. Play XBox... while I have it.. must play hard... I'll be returning the system in two weeks....maybe 3 weeks???