Hugey's note

Sunday, August 11, 2002

[ Weekend recap ]

Now that I have few selected readers, I will be more careful of what I say.

My weekend started with a picnic at a church, eating awesome BBQ food and chatting w. ppl. I was glad many ppl came out to fellowship. Looking at my church and seeing ppl, I am thankful for my chuch where I can call 'home church' and wonderful friends.

On saturday, church young adult group headed to OC, NJ for a beach trip. I thank God for the beautiful weather, I do think the weather did contributed to fun trip. Lunch was great, funnel cake, rita's water ice, and the buffet dinner in CH, NJ.

Overall, I was reminded how important to have friends and be part of body of Christ. I was able to get to know new ppl and became more closer to my friends. And ofcourse, LYK and I had a great time alone...we needed such blessing time together...

On sunday, after the worship service, my gp of friends went out for all you can eat sushi. What was the occasion? well, one of our good friend, my dear brother is moving to Canada for a school about a year stay. I am going to miss him..actually, we all will. I just hope when he's done with the school, that he'd come back to philly.