Hugey's note

Tuesday, August 13, 2002

[ XBox ]

I've borrowed XBox console system from my friend KP. Its late in the evening and I am so tempted to play project gotham. But I've to be reasonable and also think about tomorrow. Its another work day.

Tomorrow will be exciting day for LYK, as ya know its her first day of work. I hope she starts well and I hope her co workers are nice.

Somehow I am so tired, well, I got home about 30 minutes ago, ~ 11:20pm. I was out w. ppl from church for the fairwell dinner for TH. TH is leaving tomorrow (tuesday) afternoon to Canada.

LYK prepared dinner for me but I was unable to eat it due to last minute plans...but I will eat them tomorrow, perhaps at work..I wish..

well, I just wanted to tell you ppl that when i'm tired, I don't write in complete sentences...well, even I'm not...I don't write... well, that's b/c I just like to write whatever is in my head and I just let it flow... therefore forgive me...but I still hope you enjoy my blogger...

I am thirsty...