[ 15 days to go ]
Today was very tiring day for me, work was stressful, I was sleepy, and hungry. But I'm all good now, LYK fed me well with chili and fries from Wendy's.
Another note, I was suppose to get my pay check via mail yesterday but I haven't got it. I'm thinking b/c of address change I made since I will be moving soon. I told my HR that the new address won't be effective until Jan 31st but they might have changed it early. Where's my money??? Tomorrow, I will be calling HR again to locate my check and perhaps have them direct deposite into my bank account. I'm gonna be poor this weekend... but once I move, everything will be back to normal.
Today was very tiring day for me, work was stressful, I was sleepy, and hungry. But I'm all good now, LYK fed me well with chili and fries from Wendy's.
Another note, I was suppose to get my pay check via mail yesterday but I haven't got it. I'm thinking b/c of address change I made since I will be moving soon. I told my HR that the new address won't be effective until Jan 31st but they might have changed it early. Where's my money??? Tomorrow, I will be calling HR again to locate my check and perhaps have them direct deposite into my bank account. I'm gonna be poor this weekend... but once I move, everything will be back to normal.