[ Back to the usual ]
I'm back from Chicago, it was fun and relaxing but now I know why the city of Chicago is called 'Windy city'. It was really really COLD. I think I'm ready for the winter here in Philly.
After the week of vacation, I'm returnng back to work, gosh, I really don't want to....but what can I do...
Things I must do by this saturday, web page for my class, reading for my class, and 3rd floor chapel decoration this saturday.
I'm back from Chicago, it was fun and relaxing but now I know why the city of Chicago is called 'Windy city'. It was really really COLD. I think I'm ready for the winter here in Philly.
After the week of vacation, I'm returnng back to work, gosh, I really don't want to....but what can I do...
Things I must do by this saturday, web page for my class, reading for my class, and 3rd floor chapel decoration this saturday.