[ some thoughts ]
1. I am sleepy, I've just got home from dropping off LYK. We had a nite out... ate a nice dinner (from Panera Bread), watched 'friends' and ironed my clothes..hehe she just watched...
2. tomorrow is friday..yay...it will consist of slow day at work, friday night meeting at the church... I'm looking forward to the meeting... on saturday I know I will be spending time w. LYK but we're not sure rather we will spend time alone or with friends...we'll see.
3. I had trouble accessing wireless shortmail via my cell phone.. you see, LYK and I always say g'nite via messaging ... i
4. I'm going to bed..
1. I am sleepy, I've just got home from dropping off LYK. We had a nite out... ate a nice dinner (from Panera Bread), watched 'friends' and ironed my clothes..hehe she just watched...
2. tomorrow is friday..yay...it will consist of slow day at work, friday night meeting at the church... I'm looking forward to the meeting... on saturday I know I will be spending time w. LYK but we're not sure rather we will spend time alone or with friends...we'll see.
3. I had trouble accessing wireless shortmail via my cell phone.. you see, LYK and I always say g'nite via messaging ... i
4. I'm going to bed..
