[ Memorial Day Weekend Recap ]
*Friday* It was usual friday, the commute took only 40 minutes in the morning, record time !!! Normally takes about 1 hr.
*Saturday* DP's parents were in town, LYK and I helped out T&G move to their own house. How awesome is that ? Someday I will, anyways, the move itself only took about two hours thanks to many people came out to help. LYK and I planned to drive out to O-Ga to look for a book which LYK's been looking for a long time for her mom, but unfortunately we didn't get to since T&G really needed some help removing carpet and nails on the stairs. Came home around 10 pm and went straight to bed... I really slept well.
*Sunday* Drove DP's parents to church, I must say, DP's dad knows so many things in the life...so full of knowledge. anyways, went to church as usual. After the service, DP's parents treat us with nice sal-lang tang. It was yummy... After that LYK and I drove down to MD. On the way, we stopped by Cluck-U's chicken wings... its one of the best wings I know but somehow it wasn't good as last time I had one. At least LYK liked it.
*memorial Day* Drove back to NJ...its so good to be home. I think I'm becoming more N-Jersian. I feel so out of place when I'm in MD. Oh,on the way, we stopped by Inner habor to pick up a cheesecake from cheesecake factory. We had chance to ride on water taxi.
Now a new week begins, at least its only 4 days week. Yay...
*Friday* It was usual friday, the commute took only 40 minutes in the morning, record time !!! Normally takes about 1 hr.
*Saturday* DP's parents were in town, LYK and I helped out T&G move to their own house. How awesome is that ? Someday I will, anyways, the move itself only took about two hours thanks to many people came out to help. LYK and I planned to drive out to O-Ga to look for a book which LYK's been looking for a long time for her mom, but unfortunately we didn't get to since T&G really needed some help removing carpet and nails on the stairs. Came home around 10 pm and went straight to bed... I really slept well.
*Sunday* Drove DP's parents to church, I must say, DP's dad knows so many things in the life...so full of knowledge. anyways, went to church as usual. After the service, DP's parents treat us with nice sal-lang tang. It was yummy... After that LYK and I drove down to MD. On the way, we stopped by Cluck-U's chicken wings... its one of the best wings I know but somehow it wasn't good as last time I had one. At least LYK liked it.
*memorial Day* Drove back to NJ...its so good to be home. I think I'm becoming more N-Jersian. I feel so out of place when I'm in MD. Oh,on the way, we stopped by Inner habor to pick up a cheesecake from cheesecake factory. We had chance to ride on water taxi.
Now a new week begins, at least its only 4 days week. Yay...
