Hugey's note

Tuesday, September 24, 2002

[ Vacation ]

I'm taking a day off on thursday to go homehome. Its been more than a month since I saw my parents, and first time in three months since I stayed over night at homehome. I'm going home for many reasons. 1. to drop off all of my fall and winter clothes to be dry cleaned so that I will be prepared for the fall 2.to relax since I'm sick (physically and 'home' sick ) 3. I miss my family and my dog.

I'm really excited yet I will miss LYK so much... due to this, we went out today after work, ate nice dinner (penn food trucks) and watched sneak preview of 'tuxedo' . It was funny yet not worth of paying $$$ at the theater.

( some thoughts )

As I was driving home, I've realized I really do love LYK...somehow I felt I can do so much better than now, really take care of her and love her. I am thankful that I'm able pour out my heart to someone... She deserved the BEST of everything !!! And yes the BEST of everything..

BTW folks, this sunday is LYK's birthday !!!