Hugey's note

Sunday, June 01, 2003

[ Weekend recap ]

Friday- LYK and I had nice sushi for dinner. There happens to be really good sushi restraunt, only two blocks from my home. This place is own by Korean but really really good sushi place. I recommend the place to everyone.

Saturday - Woke up late around 11, LYK came to my place with Wendy's lunch, it was breakfast for me. We've watched finding Nemo, very touching movie. I kind of wanted to watch Italian Job but we've planned to watch Finding Nemo for a long time so we've watched. After the movie, we came home, relaxed a little until we headed out again to Philly for SH's b-day dinner.

Sunday- After the service, good number of ppl went to Soondoobu place for the lunch, yummy food it was... then to the bakery for a nice desert, and finally ppl came to my place for a Korean movie SM bought in NYC.

I'm tired now...

g'nite