[ mini cooper s ]
I'm cra-jee about mini cooper's. I have all these miniature mini's sitting on top of the tv in my room. There's one big mini, and the others are the paper cutouts from magazines that you can assemble into a mini. hehe. LYK's gonna have to put up a picture of it sometime =)
Ok ok I got too lazy in typing so I copy and pasted from LYK's blog. If any of you guys have chance, you should visit my room for my collections...
I'm cra-jee about mini cooper's. I have all these miniature mini's sitting on top of the tv in my room. There's one big mini, and the others are the paper cutouts from magazines that you can assemble into a mini. hehe. LYK's gonna have to put up a picture of it sometime =)
Ok ok I got too lazy in typing so I copy and pasted from LYK's blog. If any of you guys have chance, you should visit my room for my collections...
