[ weekend Update ]
Friday - I went camping with the boys. LYK ended up staying home, relaxing and spending time w. her parents. Oh, I was told, LYK's mom asked her why she didn't go camping. She told her it was a boyz only thing. Then she said 'good.' She said when girls go camping, they should stay in a hotel. hehe. How funny is that? Then again, LYk deserves to be treated like a queen. Anyways, DP and I drove down to Cape may, where the camping site was, together, I was surprised there weren't that many traffic. Than again it was pretty late. When we got there, other guys were trying hard to get fire going. Apparently, they've been trying to keep the fire alive for a while. It was really fun overall.
Saturday - Work up early, we all packed and the headed to Cape may marina area reserve the seat for the fishing boat. but due to many reasons, we've all decided to head to AC for a buffet...came home around 2 pm, LYK later came home after getting some perm. I ended up taking a nap for 4 hrs from 3 pm til ~7pm.
Sunday - Went to go eat SoonDuBu after church with some people and then watched Charlie's Angels 2. Its a stupid movie. I thought it would be pretty good from the previews, but it was stupid. None of it made any sense. Basically it's a movie for guys who want to see a lot of butt. We ate a late lunch so were weren't that hungry for dinner. CK and HK came over to my place and we all watched "Sex & the City." Got to bed pretty late. *yawn*
Friday - I went camping with the boys. LYK ended up staying home, relaxing and spending time w. her parents. Oh, I was told, LYK's mom asked her why she didn't go camping. She told her it was a boyz only thing. Then she said 'good.' She said when girls go camping, they should stay in a hotel. hehe. How funny is that? Then again, LYk deserves to be treated like a queen. Anyways, DP and I drove down to Cape may, where the camping site was, together, I was surprised there weren't that many traffic. Than again it was pretty late. When we got there, other guys were trying hard to get fire going. Apparently, they've been trying to keep the fire alive for a while. It was really fun overall.
Saturday - Work up early, we all packed and the headed to Cape may marina area reserve the seat for the fishing boat. but due to many reasons, we've all decided to head to AC for a buffet...came home around 2 pm, LYK later came home after getting some perm. I ended up taking a nap for 4 hrs from 3 pm til ~7pm.
Sunday - Went to go eat SoonDuBu after church with some people and then watched Charlie's Angels 2. Its a stupid movie. I thought it would be pretty good from the previews, but it was stupid. None of it made any sense. Basically it's a movie for guys who want to see a lot of butt. We ate a late lunch so were weren't that hungry for dinner. CK and HK came over to my place and we all watched "Sex & the City." Got to bed pretty late. *yawn*
