[ Back to School ]
Yes folks, I'll be going back to school, well, via online that is. I will be taking classes at University of Maryland University College, distance learning courses. I've decided to start from beginning, I will be taking classes on Computer and Information sciences, towards BS in CIS. Don't worry, I will be working still, full time, at same company, but the best part about this is that its all paid 100 % by my company.
Since I will be taking one or two classes per semester, I will say, it will take about 3 to 4 years to complete.
Its exciting to know there are more things to learn and new challenges ahead.
Yes folks, I'll be going back to school, well, via online that is. I will be taking classes at University of Maryland University College, distance learning courses. I've decided to start from beginning, I will be taking classes on Computer and Information sciences, towards BS in CIS. Don't worry, I will be working still, full time, at same company, but the best part about this is that its all paid 100 % by my company.
Since I will be taking one or two classes per semester, I will say, it will take about 3 to 4 years to complete.
Its exciting to know there are more things to learn and new challenges ahead.
