Hugey's note

Friday, September 05, 2003

[ ... ]

I can't believe summer is almost over, I'm glad that its been pretty cool summer. I just don't like hot-humid weather, I rather have rainy day then the sunny humid day.

Anyways, my class has started, I've realized its more taking classes via online. I get to participate more, it makes me more disciplined. I'm looking forward to take more classes next semester.

Yesterday, I had an interview at CCM which is located about 10 minutes away. Can you believe the location is that close !!! Currently my commute takes about 1 hr, I must say, my commute really drives me crazy...Philly drivers are just _____. (You fill in the blank).

Today, I'll be at church for friday night meeting. I really like this yrs small group. I hope LYK likes her small group also.

I hope I get to update this blog more often...perhaps I get to change the looks of my blog page since I'm learing about programming and so...